Massage & Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation:
Bonnie Duren, PT, sets treatment programs designed to return an individual to a prior level of functional mobility. Individual goals are always part of the overall program and care is taken to meet specific goals set by both the patient and the therapist. Cutting edge treatments for all types of musculoskeletal conditions of the entire spine and extremities are implemented. Common referrals include: osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, sports and job related injuries, tendonitis, bursitis, and pain syndromes. We provide excellent pre- and post-operative surgical care.
We offer honest, caring environment where our therapists and patients work together in order to achieve the highest levels of physical wellbeing and recovery of our patients.
Our goal is to provide quality services, in order to help our patients to improve their daily activities and to restore function, and prevent further injuries so they can resume their normal, healthy lifestyle.
- Your condition, its causes and the prognosis will be all explained. There's power in knowledge and self-awareness.
- Your physical therapist is your ally for addressing issues affecting your pain, movement and function. He is an expert in problems with muscles, joints, and bones.
- Our staff will listen to your concerns and perform tests that may evaluate your function, range of motion, strength and comfort/discomfort levels, among other things.
- Muscles and bones need the right activity to feel better and perform as you want them to. Even the most daunting conditions can be kept in check with some simple rules for daily care. We provide you the knowledge in managing your situation.
- Cold or heat? Exercise? Your physical therapist knows what works and will recommend the best path for both your clinic treatments and home care.
- We'll help you keep making progress and keep moving forward.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy encompasses many different techniques. In general, therapists press, rub, and otherwise manipulate the muscles and other soft tissues of the body. They most often use their hands and fingers, but may use their forearms, elbows, or feet.
Therapeutic massage enhances general health by: Improving blood and lymph circulation, encouraging mental and physical relaxation, improving energy, improving immune system function, promoting well-nourished and healthy skin.
Types of massage we offer:
- Swedish Massages
- Reflexology Massages
- Deep Tissue Massages
- Neuromuscular Massages
- Sports Massages
- Personal Injury Massages